Válvula de Alivio de Pistón Balanceado de 3/4" BSP
Relief valve with balanced piston 1/2" BSP (GAS) adjustable between 70-210 bar. Hof Hydraulic.
Adjustable pressure: 70 bar - 210 bar
Max. flux: 175 l/min (46 GPM)
Ports: BSP 3/4" ; gauge 1/4"
To adjust the set pressure, loosen the lock nut of the valve and turn the handle to adjust the pressure to the required level.
It is very important to keep the back pressure as low as possible, always below 2 bar (28psi).
These valves are especially used to avoid excess pressure in an oil-hydraulic system, such as hydraulic units.
Relief valve operation:
- Connect the input port to the pressure line
- Connect the output line to the system (hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motors, etc ...)
- Connect the tank port to the tank
- Pressure gauge can be connected on the valve, directly into the gauge port or after the valve in the pressure line connected with the system
- Loosen the lock nut of the valve
- Turn the lever to the maximum to adjust the pressure to the lowest pressure level (70 bar)
- Turn on the system (the pump starts sending oil)
- Lever is tightened until the desired pressure is obtained (observe the gauge)
- Lock nut is tightened to prevent rotation of the lever
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE 100% GUARANTEED.
Return and refund policy
Being a standard product, the user will have 15 calendar days from receipt to exercise his right to return the product as long as it is returned in its original packaging, without having been used, damaged or modified.
In case of return of the product, the user will cover the shipping and return costs. The refund only includes the total amount of the product including VAT.
Products that have been cut to length, custom made and/or imported exclusively for the customer, will not be returned and/or refunded unless it is a manufacturing failure. It does not matter if the delivery time suffers delays of any kind.