High pressure gauges
Pressure gauges manufactured under the highest standards of European quality. Our gauges are ideal for use in harsh environments. A measurement system having high efficiency and mark perfectly the pressure in the system at all times.
- Type of conector: 1/4" bronze NPT
- Pressure Range: 0 - 250 bar.
- Face diameter: 63 mm (2,5")
- Contains glycerin: Yes
- Face material: Stainless steel
- Measuring scale: BAR y PSI
These pressure gauges (manometers) can be used in all types of environments, they are ideal for use in industrial environments and in mobile environments.
- Hydraulic power units. Measure the pressure in any part of the system:
- Before the entry of the oil in the hydraulcis hoses that provide pressure to the hydraulic cylinders.
- Before the entry of the oil to a hydraulic motor.
- In the return line to the tank
- Before and after the filter
- They are ideal for measuring pressure in mobile systems like:
- Garbage trucks
- Container trucks
- Trucks with hydraulic crane
- Roll-off trucks
As you can see above our gauges can be used in any application that requires high pressure gauge. They have a high reliability and accuracy of European quality.
Buy now your pressure gauges!
Guarantee of excellence.
Return and refund policy
Being a standard product, the user will have 15 calendar days from receipt to exercise his right to return the product as long as it is returned in its original packaging, without having been used, damaged or modified.
In case of return of the product, the user will cover the shipping and return costs. The refund only includes the total amount of the product including VAT.
Products that have been cut to length, custom made and/or imported exclusively for the customer, will not be returned and/or refunded unless it is a manufacturing failure. It does not matter if the delivery time suffers delays of any kind.